Monday, August 27, 2012

Lucid Dream- Flying & Telling People I'm Dreaming

I'm at a friend's house. Her house is haunted by a scary ghost. I walk upstairs into her bathroom and look in the mirror. There is blood running down, all over my face. I am so scared.

I think to myself, I don't want to be this scared. I hate this feeling. And instantly, I realized that I was dreaming because this is too unreal to be true.

Now that I'm not scared anymore, I try to think of something cool to do. I can do whatever I want because I know I'm only dreaming. The only thing I think of is to start flying. I fly around and it is so cool.

Then, I am getting a piggy back ride from a stranger. I like the closeness. It's somewhat romantic. Instead of feeling romance from this stranger I decide to change him into my husband. I can instantly tell he is my husband just by the back of his head. I get off his back and he turns back into the stranger. He is mad that I did this. While running, I yell back at him, "This is only a dream! We are dreaming! YOU are dreaming! It isn't real!" He does not believe me. I keep running and then he is gone.

I run into my friend Deeve. He is trying to talk to me but I keep flying up above him. I tell him that we are only dreaming! I tell him over and over that this is a lucid dream. I want him to remember this in the morning. I realize that it's only my dream but I'm curious to find out if he will dream about this too. I tell him again to remember this dream.

---

I wake up and email him. Still waiting to hear back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment