Thursday, February 27, 2014

Paranormal Experience: A Troubled Mind

[Not a dream.]

I was lying in bed after finally getting my newborn to sleep. I was sure he was going to sleep for a long stretch that night so I wanted to fall asleep as quick as possible. Then, I ended up lying there having an anxiety/stress attack. I laid there for two hours replaying everything that annoyed me about someone who constantly throws their opinions out about our parenting styles. I worked myself up so much that I missed out on two out of my newborn's four hour sleep stretch. The previous two nights, I had to feed him every two to three hours because he was going through a growth spurt or something. I was exhausted and in tears on and off laying there trying to fall asleep. My mind would just not silence! Eventually I fell asleep. And when I woke up to feed him, I noticed I had a facebook message from someone.

It only said, "A troubled mind doesn't sleep." 

I hadn't talked to this person in a long time and I asked her what prompted the message. She said she just had a feeling... and has had many feelings like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment