Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bee Stings & Moving to Alaska

I am going through this manmade plastic tunnel with my friend Candy and suddenly start to feel stings on my arms. I realize that the tunnel is filled with bees. We rush out as quickly as possible to find a scientist waiting for us at the end. He asks how many stings we have. I tell him about six or seven on my arms. I don't know the purpose of the study.


I find myself hiking up a hill with someone. We are about to move and find a house to buy. We are heading to Alaska. I agree to move there as long as we are near the ocean and/or by mountains. Up ahead there is a large hill/cliff where people are laying on the edge. The people represent their houses. We walk up to them, up the steep mountain and the land turns vertically, making us fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment